Saturday, July 16, 2011

News of the (My) World

Spotify has hit America. When will a subscription launch that allows discovery of new artists combined with one's library? I do like it, don't get me wrong, but I want Pandora-like qualities, too. Sigh. Someday. At least now, I'm able to listen to some beautiful music while writing. Go check out The xx.

I have a couple ideas for stories running around my head. I need to work on them, now that three out of the four submittable stories in my files have been accepted for publication. Yes! My first-ever short story, a chick-lit humor piece, has been accepted for publication. I'll have two pieces online next month. Very exciting stuff.

And summer school is ending, which means I can begin focusing on the blog again. At least, until fall semester begins.....

2 comments:

  1. I am extremely greatfull to you as you shared this.I am recently developing associate app how to get premium spotify free apk that is you would possibly have an interest to appear thereon

    ReplyDelete